Remembrance14-45, cross-border network of museums and sites of the two world wars
This website presents collections from the two world conflicts in a dozen museums in Belgium and the Hauts de France.
This project aims to develop a cross-border network of museums and sites related to the two World Wars.
Each of the signatory partners wishes to participate in the following objectives:
- networking and pooling resources
- implementing a global site development policy
- highliting all available sources on the two World Wars
- supporting the development of partners in terms of expertise, professionalisation, inventory and conservation of collections through joint tools
- creating workshops favoring the exchange of experiences, the setting up of actions and common cultural and tourist events
- developping of a better circulation of cross-border public within structures, sites and museums in the territories concerned
- the inventory and networking of museum collections by a common methodology and software